The Ooredoo Doha Marathon is an annual event designed to encourage more people to get involved in sport and to raise money for worthy causes.
This Marathon is a way to bring people together, encourage them to live healthier lifestyles and give back to the community. The event features a full marathon (42.195km), half-marathon (21.0975km), 10K, 5K Juniors/5K Adults, 3K, and 1K run. Ooredoo organises the event as part of its commitment to improve health across the community and engage more people with sport.
Funds raised by entry fees to the Ooredoo Doha Marathon will be donated to a range of worthy charities in Qatar.
Registrations are now open for the Ooredoo Doha Marathon 2020, being held Friday 10 January 2020. The celebrated run course takes athletes along a scenic route through Doha, taking in many of the city’s highlights, with spectators lining the streets creating an electric atmosphere you won’t want to miss.
There’s a category for everyone, whether you’d like to bring the family and enjoy a 1k stroll, try your first 10k or aim for the finish line alongside the professionals!
Find more details – including categories and pricing – and register online Here
- Event Venue: Museum of Islamic Art – Doha
- Parking info: MIA Entry from the port side from 5 am till 8 am and Souq underground Parking.
- Course Highlights: Start and Finish line will be in MIA. The route will be along Doha Corniche.
- Support Stations: Every 2.5km
- Race Pack Collection: Will be in MIA Park on the 8th and 9th of January 2020 only. (NO collection in RACE DAY).
- Date: Friday 10th January 2020
- Time: 06:30 am
- Ticket: No tickets needed
- Participation Price: 100.00 QAR – 250.00 QAR